Register Now
Smokey

Gamer Grub?

Does anyone remember Gamer Grub? They were snack bags designed for gamers to be cleaner to eat with less mess. I remember trying a few flavors and enjoying them. I haven't seen them around for some time though.  Has anyone else ever tried them?

GamerGrub.png

Edited by Smokey

Honestly no, but I remember when Doritos, Mountain Dew and a few other brands created gamer themed junk food. Mountain Dew promotes COD like yearly at this point, and I think Mountain Dew had their own drink called Game Fuel as well. 

Brands like to advertise to gamers more than ever these days. I don't know if they make stuff like Gamer grub anymore, but I am curious now. 

Being in the UK we don't get anything like this to be honest. I mean we have crisps (potato chips) that we get such a we can get bacon rashers, cheese puffs, salt and vinegar sticks and such but they are not performance snacks. To be honest, I don't think I have seen any kind of performance snacks in the UK or at least not any I have seen as there may be some and I may have missed them.