Register Now
Shortie

What would you put in a WWE game if you could create your own?

Let's say that you were given an opportunity to create a WWE game that would end up being released as WWE's new game release one year and you had the option to choose what you wanted the game to entail and how you'd want the game to pan out with storyline and even smaller game modes. What would you choose to put in the game and what changes would you make compared to other WWE games that have been released?

Would there be any games modes that you would want to add into a new WWE game if it was your choice that you have never seen before?

What if they brought back create a finisher but a more basic version we don't need 10 animations maybe up to 5 so its not just a spam fest with 9 fast kicks and a stunner

Or maybe the ability to take a move and add taunts to it or like how Cena used to do the embellishments before the AA/FU

Just give me Smackdown Here Comes the Pain 2.0. Hell, remaster it, reboot it, remake it, I don't care. Just give me more of what Here Comes the pain was about. it had everything the series was popular for back then. And I can see many wanting a remake of it. Or even a new Here Comes the Pain game with updated controls and graphics. 

I'd like better presentation as well, with the cutscenes, story modes, and so on. Also the ability to create your character, outfits, theme music, and so much more.