Register Now
Shortie

Have you played Halo Infinite since the somewhat failed launch?

Halo Infinite didn't exactly have the greatest launch when it was launched in 2021 but after some hiccups they did manage to fix things and get things to have they wanted them to be. I remember when they released Halo Infinite Multiplayer a little early, I jumped on it for launch and I was plagued with connection issues and also being kicked out of games. I haven't played it too much since a few weeks after the launch but I have heard that they have made so many improvements to it since then.

Have you played Halo Infinite since the somewhat failed launch? Is it a lot better now or does it still have it's issues?

It's a hard game for new players, honestly. Playing halo at even a marginally high level is addictive, but it takes a damn long time to get there. Plus it's content that people are stick of. It's the same old same over again. But end of the day you going to ahve a bad HAlo and the good

That is very true. I do feel that many are just tired of the as you say, same old and that is making people feel burned out by it and they are ending up not playing as much as they used to. I will admit I remember when I played Halo 3, I played that for months and had so much fun. As much as I have played Halo Infinite I haven't had the same excitement or urge to want to play like I did Halo 3 and even Reach and ODST. 

I played infinite with my nephew around the time it came out. Maybe played a max hour or so before I lost interest. To be fair I'm not a big halo fan so I couldn't get into the gameplay so much. 

I hear it's kinda fallen in popularity as of late due to the devs not doing much of anything new to entice players to keep playing. Is it even worth it to play infinite in the state it is in now?

I played it when it came out and let me tell you, I'm a Halo fan and I lost interest in it so quickly. Halo Infinite is the most overhyped and underwhelming of the series. An utter disappointment - where do I begin? The game is repetitive, plagued with bugs and all kinds of other issues at launch and overall, it's just not fun. That's the first Halo game I've ever said that about - it's mediocre at best.

I played the multiplayer version of Halo Infinite when it first came out and even though i enjoyed it, I was terrible at the game and I stopped playing it because of that. I felt like I was just losing the match for every team I was on. I put the campaign on my wish list on Steam for when it may ever go down in price, but it doesn't look like I'll be playing the game any time soon due to such little income. I have the Masterchief Collection and that is entertaining enough for me anyway.