Register Now
Shortie

Do you play Paladins?

Paladins is a game that is similar to Overwatch in a way but with different characters. The game plays in a similar way to how Overwatch plays and before Overwatch went free to play, many would always refer to Paladins as a free version of Overwatch.

I remember back in around 2018 - 2019 I would play Paladins a lot as a change to Overwatch when I was getting kind of burned out on it and I had a lot of fun on it. 

Do you play Paladins? What are your thoughts on it say compared to Overwatch?

37 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

I have not, but I hear it's very similar to over watch and some said it's too similar. 

It's free to play so I may check it out. But I never was into overwatch so idk if it would even like this one. But can't hurt to give it a try soon. 

It's well worth a try as a free game for sure. I have known people who have played and tried Overwatch and couldn't fully get into it, they played Paladins and found that they could play Paladins and had a lot of fun with it. It definitely is a game that you either enjoy or you don't much like with Overwatch. 

8 hours ago, Empire said:

I have not played the game before. No. Sounds fun but I do not think that I Would get into the game by any means. Would not be easy to get hold of it anyway, then again I might be wrong 😛

I stick to what I fo best right hahahaha

It is a quite easy game to get hold of 🙂 free to play game and I believe it's available on Xbox, PC and PlayStation and if I remember rightly, Nintendo Switch as well 🙂

On 1/19/2023 at 11:59 AM, Empire said:

PC for a free game, well can give it a try 😛

Always worth a try for free! Never know how you may find it, I think that is one thing I like about free games, nothing to lose when trying it. 

On 1/23/2023 at 1:37 AM, killamch89 said:

I haven't played it before but the name does sound vaguely familiar - is it a FPS like Overwatch?

Sure is 🙂 very similar to Overwatch with different characters and abilities. Not sure how popular it is now since Overwatch 2 went free to play though. 

16 hours ago, Shortie said:

Always worth a try for free! Never know how you may find it, I think that is one thing I like about free games, nothing to lose when trying it. 

Sure is 🙂 very similar to Overwatch with different characters and abilities. Not sure how popular it is now since Overwatch 2 went free to play though. 

Having the time to do it now, then again I use MSFS2020 every day of my life hahahahaha

8 hours ago, Empire said:

Having the time to do it now, then again I use MSFS2020 every day of my life hahahahaha

I know the feeling about the time to do it. So very little time and not enough hours in the day to do everything. 

On 2/1/2023 at 3:05 PM, Shortie said:

Still haven't checked it out - do you know anyone who still plays it or have they also moved on?

On 4/30/2023 at 11:39 PM, killamch89 said:

Still haven't checked it out - do you know anyone who still plays it or have they also moved on?

I do know that there are many people that still play it but I have not been on it myself in a while so I couldn't say how many. With it being similar to Overwatch and Overwatch 2 now going free-to-play I do wonder if Paladins may have taken a hit, will have to check myself when I am next able to. 

I tried it out for a couple hours or so. Not really my style with the lil changes and tweaks that make it different from Overwatch. It's great that it's F2P, but there's rarely any fun & enjoyable F2P games that I've personally liked.

One F2P I wish hadn't died is Gigantic. It had ... SO much potential.