Register Now
Shortie

Do you enjoy Dead by Daylight?

Dead by Daylight is a game that seems to be super popular and despite me trying it and playing it a little, I just could never get behind the hype of the game and I have not gone back to it since because I couldn't get interested in it enough. It really is a game you either love or just don't. 

Do you enjoy playing Dead by Daylight? What keeps you playing if you do enjoy it?

honestly just gameplay, ive been playing for 3 years already, the game remains super fun and unique, since I was a kid I always loved horror games where u rely on hiding/evading and cant fight back like shsm or clock tower, and dbd also added the multiplayer aspect to that equation.

basically facing a good killer is fun, they are scary and ruthless coming after you, on the same page chasing down survivors is fun, specially when you outsmart them.

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've only played it once and mostly watched streams of it otherwise. It looks like something is get into though. Isn't it free to play now days or am I confusing it with another game?

Dead by Daylight is a free game yes, I believe much like all free games they do offer in game purchases which is understandable. Not sure if they have a battle pass but they may do, I can't remember myself. 

It's incredibly fun to play with friends and it takes teamwork to successfully survive (most of you anyways). I think it's harder to be the killer in this game as the victims have so many ways of disrupting anything you're trying to do and usually, at least one of them escapes.