Register Now
Kane99

Do you think we'll get a sequel to Gotham Knights?

I feel like Gotham Knights came out and then kind of fizzled out after that. From what I hear, the game isn't nearly as good or fun as the Batman Arkham series, in fact some of the combat I hear is mediocre compared to what the Arkham series did. And I know the Arkham games are kinda simple when it comes to the controls, but they still felt smooth and worked. I I hear Gotham Knights doesn't even have a reversal option. Lame. 

Anyway, do you think they will attempt to make a sequel to this game? Or will they move back to Batman again? I still need to play Gotham Knights, so I won't judge it myself. But I'll play it one of these days and see how my views are on it. 

Do you want a sequel to it? Or would you want them to go into a different direction? 

I never played Gotham Knights myself but from what I heard, many people were not overly happy about it and for them to release a sequel it would have to drag the fans back in again so would have to be a lot better than the previous game to bring people back in and to get people interested. 

On 2/2/2023 at 12:48 PM, Empire said:

I think it depends on how much of the goodwill they can get back with updates and some quality DLC expansions. Now that the original uproar has died down, some positive feedback is starting to filter through.

That is definitely a good thing. The more positive feedback they get after something like that will make it easier for them to be interested if they do at any point choose to release a sequel to the game.