Register Now
Smokey

Scream 6

Anyone looking forward to Scream 6 on March 10th? I am. I wasn't too big of a fan of the last movie, but I can appreciate what they were going for.  However, this installment looks to be way more bloody and gorier than anything we've seen in the series. Already got my ticket to go see it and personally can't wait. 🙂

Are you going to be seeing the new Scream film?

I'm not too excited if I'm being honest because I just know it's going to flop. With most movie franchises that overstay their welcome, this will feel like one of those movies. No original content just re-used themes from earlier movies.

Had anyone watched this yet? I know it's already been released in cinemas but I can't say that I have heard much about it which is unusual for a Scream movie.

Makes me wonder if it was not as good as many expected as usually with a really good movie, you hear about it so much until the hype dies down. 

On 5/12/2023 at 12:39 PM, Shortie said:

Had anyone watched this yet? I know it's already been released in cinemas but I can't say that I have heard much about it which is unusual for a Scream movie.

Makes me wonder if it was not as good as many expected as usually with a really good movie, you hear about it so much until the hype dies down. 

According to the reviews, it's slightly above average which is pretty good in this day and age with the quality of movies being produced nowadays.