Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

What's it mean to be cool as NPC?

What does cool mean to you? There are a lot of body language and all that stuff for the characters. What defines cool? Final Fantasy 15 is defining cool. Imagine rolling in a hot ride and top down, stand up in the seat for a hoorah going IDK, fast as you want stupid fucks. Hair that never falters. I used to hate this stuff. But this is the final fantasy. As the game I'm referring to 15. The final fantasy. I would kick your ass for flapping your hair and gums around. But this is a whole new thing now.  This is friendship. It brings me back to when I had friends. FF15 with all the fishing and joy rides, this has made me remember a time much more pure. Look at them in the game. They are best friends for life. Going on this journey. Nothing you or any demon can do to take it away. 

Usually refers to people who just watch the mainstream news(and before certain people come after me yes I'm including fox news) and just have a "I support the current thing" attitude. Basically people who don't think for themselves and have opinions spoon fed to them

The term cool is something that I have always looked at as being someone who is popular maybe because of their opinions or because of what they have or what they wear. I always remember in school there would be students who were classed as being cool because they had the latest phone or the latest game or console or were wearing the latest trends. 

Cool has quite a few different meanings in different context. One character who I'd refer to as cool is Dante from DMC - he hardly ever gets worked up and when fighting, instead of stressing out, he's usually having the time of his life.