Register Now
Shortie

What game would you never go back and play again?

There are so many games that we would play so many times over but we very rarely talk about the games that we play that we would never go back and play again. 

I have played many games myself and there are a lot that I would go back to but there are also ones I would never play again, for example PUBG was one I played but never really liked so I never went back to it. 

Are there any games you have played that you would never go back and play again. What is your reason for it? 

Same for me. PUBG PC I'll never go back and play. I used to be a hardcore PUBG Mobile player. Out of curiosity I thought of trying the PC version someday, it was so bad that I uninstalled it just after my first ever match ever. I don't think there is any other game which I would hate playing again.

I never played PUBG, but there are several that I will never play again. One is an entire series. I will never play DKC again. That is one series that sends me into a blind rage. I'm 41. I don't need my blood pressure going that high. Some others are fan made ROM-hacks. I have 3, all of which are Legend Of Zelda based. I swear by all things holy and unholy, Goddess Of Wisdom was designed specifically to not be beat. I know I've said that 100 times, but it's true. After 5 years of playing it, I had only been able to make it to the third dungeon before I said fuck it. That's how difficult it is. I like a challenge, but that was taking it too damn far. Another one is an entire genre. I won't touch online games. I literally want to throw up at the mere idea. I know a huge portion of the gamers here love online gaming. More power to you, I hope you have a good time. But it's just not for me. I literally feel sick now just talking about it.

These days, if I'm not on one of my consoles, I'm mostly playing games on my phone or iPad. Games like Sudoku, Word cookies, and a digital "paint by numbers" kind of thing. I enjoy them, and can take them anywhere. I love Sudoku enough that I pay the yearly fee to get rid of ads. I can just sit back and enjoy my game.

Edited by The Blackangel

I don't know if I'll ever go back to playing Dark Souls 3. It took me 15 tries to beat the first boss and then I died a couple of times at the next part of the game and just never went back to playing it. Part of me wants to try and beat it but the other half knows I'm just going to rage quit again. xD

I'm honestly not sure if I see myself going back to playing WoW ever again. I played it religiously in my late teens, probably put in several hundred hours, if not thosands. Then at some point I kinda fell off, but would go back and play for a few months whenever a new expansion would come out. Then only a week or two when a new came out. At this point I haven't touched the last two expansions, which means I haven't played in over 5 years. At this point I think the game has changed too much for me to get back into it. At this point, the only way I could really see myself playing it again is WoW Classic now that they've reached Wrath of the Lich King. That's the expansion where I started playing, so it's peak WoW nostalgia for me.

Probably ALL Battle Royales for me. I tried a few of them, a couple rounds each, not really my thing. I'd rather play Battlefront 2 and BF2042 with its oddly balanced maps and no balance on team comps. Half the time there's a whole team of high levels against low levels on the other side and they wipe the floor with us, but its still more enjoyable to me than literally all Battle Royales.