Register Now
Shortie

Do you tend to buy gaming merchandise clothing?

You will have seen that a lot of games tend to have merchandise and a lot of that does end up being clothing of some kind, t-shirts tend to be the most popular when it comes to clothing merchandise for games. 

Do you tend to buy any kind of gaming merchandise clothing? Do you have a favourite? 

I don't really tend to purchase gaming merchandise, clothing or other items to that matter. The reason is that it's giving the company free advertising, and yet they are still charging you for the merch. It's a win win profit situation from the company making the sale. 

2 hours ago, Bizdustry said:

The reason is that it's giving the company free advertising, and yet they are still charging you for the merch.

I just bought the shirts myself to show people what I'm interested in and because I thought they looked cool. I've had a handful of people strike up conversations due to the t-shirt I was wearing at the time.

I do own a few Sonic t-shirts as well as a Pokemon one. I want to get more though, I currently have a Sonic shirt that has Sonic on the front posing with a ring behind him. I also have a Tails shirt. My Pokemon shirt just says "Pokemon Go Trainer", it's quite old and has holes in it unfortunately so I need to get some new Pokemon shirts. I also have a old Sonic Boom 2013 t-shirt I got from the event for free. I don't wear it anymore since it doesn't fit me, plus it's a rare t-shirt now.

Red Dead Redemption have been one of my favorite Rockstar Games franchise. I couldn't resist not buying their gaming merchandise clothing. It looked so good! I've been meaning to buy The Last Of Us merchandise too.