Register Now
Kane99

A 13 year old boy is the first to ever to beat Tetris on the NES

Story - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/25232921/blue-scuti-tetris-nes-completed/

I didn't know this, but I guess Tetris is nearly impossible to beat. Computers up to this point, were the only things able to finish Tetris. Technically, Tetris doesn't have an official ending, it's said you can keep playing the game until you lose, but if you continue to play, you could end up hitting a blue screen of death, and that's actually what you want to do. Some people have reached the high score, but no one has reached the blue screen of death like this kid did. 

It's crazy that it took this long for someone to beat it. 

I waited a couple of days on this new development to this story to see if the rancid old bitch involved or the company she works for would respond, but so so far they have not.

Before I get to that though, might I say congratulations to this kind for doing something that people considered impossible for over three decades. It is truly a remarkable achievement. To achieve this takes a level of, skill, dedication and stress management beyond what the vast majority of people can even dream of, so to see it from somebody so young is remarkable. Well done.

No onto the update. A 51 year old Sky News anchor/prestentor in the UK named Jayne Secker was reporting on this story on live TV a few days ago. Instead of praising this young man for the accomplishment, she instead scoose to mock him and tell him to "go outside" and say beating Tetris is "not a life goal". Full story from The Daily Mail and here is ReviewtechUSA discussing the matter on YouTube.

This same hag was praising a 16 year old darts player that did not win the world championship on the same broadcast. Not that I'm taking anything away from that young man, I'm just pointing out the double standerd. Suffice to say, this makes my piss boil.

The bitch is a disgrace, obviously, but this does prove that a ridiculous stigma still applies to video games and the people who play them and it needs to stop. If we start somewhere, I'd say start by this woman apologizing and getting sacked.

Ho. Ly. Shit.

The kid broke Tetris. I didn't even know that was possible. I thought it just went on forever getting faster and faster. Yet he was so damn good at the game that he was able to last longer than it and beat the game. There are very few games that could possibly be considered endless. Tetris being one. The kid deserves some kind of medal from a gaming commission or eSports or something for an achievement like this.

And the cunt that was talking shit should be tarred and feathered, then tied to the back of a truck and drug down a path that is lined with video game carts. Hopefully she gets a few stuck up her ass before the ride is over. That or whacked in the head with an N64 until it's beaten in to her head that gaming has a lot more to offer than she wants to admit. A lot of people have careers in gaming. Actors, developers, and players just to name a few. It's all there. And it's not going anywhere but forward. If we were to see another gaming crash like we did back in '83, a hell of a lot of areas in the economy would collapse, and there would be a worldwide depression like in 1929. The stock market would tank like never before seen. Lets see how much she would enjoy that.

7 hours ago, Shagger said:

I waited a couple of days on this new development to this story to see if the rancid old bitch involved or the company she works for would respond, but so so far they have not.

Before I get to that though, might I say congratulations to this kind for doing something that people considered impossible for over three decades. It is truly a remarkable achievement. To achieve this takes a level of, skill, dedication and stress management beyond what the vast majority of people can even dream of, so to see it from somebody so young is remarkable. Well done.

No onto the update. A 51 year old Sky News anchor/prestentor in the UK named Jayne Secker was reporting on this story on live TV a few days ago. Instead of praising this young man for the accomplishment, she instead scoose to mock him and tell him to "go outside" and say beating Tetris is "not a life goal". Full story from The Daily Mail and here is ReviewtechUSA discussing the matter on YouTube.

This same hag was praising a 16 year old darts player that did not win the world championship on the same broadcast. Not that I'm taking anything away from that young man, I'm just pointing out the double standerd. Suffice to say, this makes my piss boil.

The bitch is a disgrace, obviously, but this does prove that a ridiculous stigma still applies to video games and the people who play them and it needs to stop. If we start somewhere, I'd say start by this woman apologizing and getting sacked.

Sky News is absolute trash, it honestly doesn't surprise me this was their reaction to the news of this kid beating Tetris. Anyways I think it's cool that there's someone who finally beat Tetris after all these years, kudos to him! Plus his father passed away last month too, so he dedicated this to him. It's unfortunate his father wasn't alive to see him reach this goal.

On 1/7/2024 at 12:49 PM, The Blackangel said:

And the cunt that was talking shit should be tarred and feathered, then tied to the back of a truck and drug down a path that is lined with video game carts. Hopefully she gets a few stuck up her ass before the ride is over. That or whacked in the head with an N64 until it's beaten in to her head that gaming has a lot more to offer than she wants to admit.

Tell us how you really feel, lol 😆

I remember my parents telling me to go outside. But back then going out and playing with the other kids in the neighborhood was both fun and commonplace. But today it's a little less safe, and not as common. My kids didn't have any local friends who lived near us. Maybe this 13-year-old lives in the middle of nowhere. Maybe there is nothing outside. Maybe it's frigid with 2 feet of snow out there. 

I can overlook her comments, rather than fantasize about dismembering her, lol 😄