Register Now
svjiminfxv

Long or short hair?

Do you prefer your hair long or short? Why do you like your hair that way? 

When it comes to me and my hair, I hate cutting it and I hate having it short as I don't think short hair suits my face shape.

I have long hair and if it ever bothers me or gets in the way, I'll just tie it back with a hair tie and call it a day. 

I like my hair in medium length, neither long nor short. Short hair is something I dislike because I like to comb my hair in a certain way that is not possible with short hair. Long hair is too hard to maintain so, medium length is the way to go.

Personally, I love long hairs but unfortunately I don't have a long hair. If it is within my power to make my hair grow very long like those Chinese people that have their hair really long, I am definitely going to do anything possible to achieve that. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:50 AM, Heatman said:

Personally, I love long hairs but unfortunately I don't have a long hair. If it is within my power to make my hair grow very long like those Chinese people that have their hair really long, I am definitely going to do anything possible to achieve that. 

I don't know - these things take lots of work to maintain. You'll come to despise it if you're not willing to put the work in to keep your hair manageable.

I prefer to have short hair, it's easier to deal with and if my hair gets too long I would have to put it up in a man bun at work since I work in a factory and I don't want to do that lol. My father has long hair and I don't know how he deals with it, I know he would comb it constantly.

19 hours ago, Ravenfreak said:

I prefer to have short hair, it's easier to deal with and if my hair gets too long I would have to put it up in a man bun at work since I work in a factory and I don't want to do that lol. My father has long hair and I don't know how he deals with it, I know he would comb it constantly.

Same here - when I used to cornrow my hair, it was a pain to maintain. Now that I sport a mini-afro, it's way easier to manage and things don't get stuck in my hair quite as easily.

On 4/2/2024 at 4:31 AM, killamch89 said:

I don't know - these things take lots of work to maintain. You'll come to despise it if you're not willing to put the work in to keep your hair manageable.

The saying - " Nothing good comes easy" wasn't made out of joke 😂. If you want long hair and grow big beards, it requires a lot of work and maintenance to keep them looking good always.