Register Now
svjiminfxv

Do you still print pictures?

Do you still print pictures? 

I still print pictures out of family and my pets that passed away for memories as one day they might be all lost if I ever lose photo's on my camera roll. 

I print my pictures out for cheap using an app called freeprints. 

Yes!!! It's important to be able to print pictures because my amazing beautiful best buddy cat recently passed away, but luckily I have pictures. I don't have a printer but I used Walmart photo to create a giant collage of pictures of her. That way if something happens and I lose digital photos, I will have it on frame. I bought a bunch of frames too so I can print more pictures of her. It makes me so happy every time I look at them. We can't always depend on memories or electronics. The photos they printed at Walmart are great quality too. 

On 2/25/2024 at 12:49 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Yes!!! It's important to be able to print pictures because my amazing beautiful best buddy cat recently passed away, but luckily I have pictures. I don't have a printer but I used Walmart photo to create a giant collage of pictures of her. That way if something happens and I lose digital photos, I will have it on frame. I bought a bunch of frames too so I can print more pictures of her. It makes me so happy every time I look at them. We can't always depend on memories or electronics. The photos they printed at Walmart are great quality too. 

Sorry to hear that - I also still have pictures of my dog that passed away a month ago. I have big one printed of her, her brother and their parents when they were much younger and one with me and her on a hike.

I've printed pictures here at home. I had to take down all the pictures of my baby after she died because it was just too painful to see her and not be able to hold her anymore. The only pictures I have up now are wedding photos from when @Rain Dew and I got married. I have no pet photos up. But we're moving so that may change.

I print pictures only when I need to stick one to a physical form. The passport size photos you know? Other than that, I've not printed any recently. Probably, when my marriage is fixed, and when I'll have my pre-wedding, wedding and post-wedding photoshoots, I'll want to print some of the photos and create a physical album.