Register Now
Kane99

Best places to buy pre-built gaming PCs?

I was going to help build a friends PC, but I'm too paranoid I will cause damage, so I asking him to instead build one himself or buy a pre-built. I know most people will say to build your own PC, and I would recommend that too, but I don't want to end up breaking a PC in the process. So, he wants to go the pre-built route. What is the best site to go for pre-builts? Ones that will build the PCs for you, and it may cost a bit extra in doing so. 

What sites would you suggest? Or what stores? 

Here stateside, I think most would agree with me when I say that Best Buy is just about the best place for prebuilt gaming PC's. You could try talking to Geek Squad if you go there and see if they will build a custom PC or not. I've never looked into it as I'm happy with what I've got. Whether or not they will is most likely going to vary from store to store, so you may have to just try multiple stores if you decide to go the Best Buy route.

Good luck.

I only buy my PCs at best buy and always, ALWAYS buy the protection plans for them when I do. I'd rather spend another $500 and know that my investment of $2500 or more is protected and fully covered for 3 years than not have it and have something go wrong 6 months into ownership. and thne be SOL as they say. Best Buy has never given me any issues with anything and I would recommend buying from there over anywhere else, personally.