Register Now
Kane99

Most Offensive Video Games That Would Never Cut It Today

Found from - https://wealthofgeeks.com/most-offensive-video-games/

The article above discusses 24 video games that would never cut it today. There's a lot of games from Hatred, Custer's Revenge, The Guy Game, JFK Reloaded, and stuff like Super Columbine Massacre RPG that makes sense. Out of this list, what games would you say would never see the light of day again? Surprisingly there is no mention of Manhunt or its sequel, which I figure would easily be a top contender for this list. 

I forgot in Left 4 Dead 2 it got some heat for having a New Orleans level not too soon after Hurricane Katrina. The list also mentioned Modern Warfare 2's No Russian mission, which saw you mass murdering people at an airport. 

Anyway, do you agree with the list above? What games would you take out of this list and what ones would you add in? Still surprises me Manhunt 1 or 2 isn't included. I would have expected that over a lot of the games mentioned. 

Those are some pretty terrible games reading the description of them. The one I'd go with that's the most idiotic game that never should have been made is Super Columbine Massacre. What the hell were they thinking? It's like if they made a video game today called Super Uvalde Massacre. Uvalde is a recent school shooting where police proved to be cowards and let the kids die. It's like some idiot would make the game where a parent has to escape the cowardly cops to rescue their child. I'm surprised Alex Jones' game didn't make that list since it's all about ki11ing your political opponents.

I don't know about any game that wouldn't cut it today. On one hand you have free speech rights to make a game, on the other hand a bunch of fanatics want to ban everything they don't like that goes against their religion or political views. So it's all up in the air at this point. You ain't seen nothin yet.  

I must admit, I was surprised to see South Park make this list. The rest I understand, especially Hatred. I play Hatred a lot, and know firsthand how violent it is and why it would be a controversy. One game that I honestly expected to be on that list is Kill The Faggot. I was waiting for that one to come up, but there was no mention of it that I could see. Some of these games should never have been made, or even considered being made. Fuck free speech, and fuck your candyass snowflake feelings. Take your head out of your ass, grow a goddamn brain, and quit making shit like Kill The Faggot and Super Columbine Massacre.

Edited by The Blackangel