Register Now
killamch89

Which Artist/s Would You Splurge on for a Concert Ticket?

Hey, music lovers! If you had to drop a hefty sum on a concert ticket, who would you pay the most money to see live? Is it a legendary artist, a band that changed your life, or perhaps a rising star? Share your ultimate concert splurge picks below! Let's see who's topping everyone's list!

It is definitely going to be Nicki Minaj! I have been a fan of this female rapper from a young age and if I am given the opportunity to attend a concert that she is handling, I will definitely pay a huge sum to make it work. 

I like the way she raps with all the energy in her. A legend in the game of rap music.

On 5/29/2024 at 4:20 AM, Kennysplash said:

Don Williams. He is late now though. If I had the slightest chance I would have given it my very best to attendhohadd one of his concerts. But it was just almost impossible. 

He is one of the guys that made songs that have deep meanings. I knew if he has been around, he would have made more great songs as well. I know that he is in a better place now.

When I read the title of this thread, one name popped into my head and they are a band that both me and my daughter are huge fans of and that is BTS. 

I would splurge on tickets for both of us to be able to see them live when we can.