Register Now
DylanC

Thinking of getting a PS Vita TV - anyone got one? Thoughts?

I saw a cheap PS Vita TV the other day for around £50. Was pretty tempted, honestly. I've got a PS Vita with a ton of games and I'm interested in playing some of them on my big TV.

Anyone got one? What do you think of them?

On 10/17/2018 at 8:06 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I wanted one, but as I looked into what games it supported (it doesn't support all vita titles) I found it just wasn't worth the cost really.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about, too. It's very hard to find a complete list of all the games PS Vita TV supports. If I see one cheap, I'll still probably pull the trigger. Would be cool playing some of the old-school PS1 games on the big TV.

On 10/22/2018 at 12:05 PM, DylanC said:

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about, too. It's very hard to find a complete list of all the games PS Vita TV supports. If I see one cheap, I'll still probably pull the trigger. Would be cool playing some of the old-school PS1 games on the big TV.

Any of the PS Tv games list should be supported by the PS3 as well.

On 10/7/2018 at 8:34 AM, DylanC said:

I saw a cheap PS Vita TV the other day for around £50. Was pretty tempted, honestly. I've got a PS Vita with a ton of games and I'm interested in playing some of them on my big TV.

Anyone got one? What do you think of them?

Not sure I'd buy one at this point because of the lack of support.

My cousin had it. And after playing with him those games I realized that it was not worth the purchase. Because I already had other consoles at that time. And so I think it can be tempting to buy but once you try it out and get satisfied then it does not sound like worth buying from what I have experienced so far.