Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most annoying music?

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I totally agree - EA always has great tracks in their games especially the older ones.

Seriously, there was a time when I considered them having a music company working for them as well because of how good their soundtrack has been for ages. 

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I totally agree - EA always has great tracks in their games especially the older ones.

I keep asking myself why it's only in their soundtracks that they work very hard to maintain consistency? Why not in their games or bugs fixing? 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, EA thought we all came for the music alone. But no matter how their is bugs/glitches on the game 'FIFA, I still manage to enjoy the gameplay and the soundtrack too. 

Well, it's very obvious that you have a good tolerance for their bugs and it's something that I wouldn't let pass as it pisses me off big time. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, it's very obvious that you have a good tolerance for their bugs and it's something that I wouldn't let pass as it pisses me off big time. 

I simply endure it and enjoy the game due to my love for football. I love seeing my favourite footballers being recreated in a virtualized way. But FIFA isn't my favourite game, I am mostly engaged with MGP and formula one racing series. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I simply endure it and enjoy the game due to my love for football. I love seeing my favourite footballers being recreated in a virtualized way. But FIFA isn't my favourite game, I am mostly engaged with MGP and formula one racing series. 

Personally, I can't because it's very frustrating for me especially when the bugs are too much to deal with. It's why till date, I can't get back into playing Cyberpunk 2077 all over again. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I can't because it's very frustrating for me especially when the bugs are too much to deal with. It's why till date, I can't get back into playing Cyberpunk 2077 all over again. 

Hmm, since it's too buggy in your side, you should simply follow your wish. As for me I am quite enjoying the aforementioned games. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, since it's too buggy in your side, you should simply follow your wish. As for me I am quite enjoying the aforementioned games. 

It's not just in my side but generally with the game's playability. The bugs makes it a horrible experience to get into. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's not just in my side but generally with the game's playability. The bugs makes it a horrible experience to get into. 

I witness that yesterday playing the games especially FIFA, its simply buggy, but their is nothing I can do to stop its bugs. I simply play at my own convenient. I am more into playing racing games than soccer. 

Edited by Justin11

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I witness that yesterday playing the games especially FIFA, its simply buggy, but their is nothing I can do to stop its bugs. I simply play at my own convenient. I am more into playing racing games than soccer. 

Which particular FIFA game did you play and experienced that kind of bugs? Is it the new release of FIFA 22?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Which particular FIFA game did you play and experienced that kind of bugs? Is it the new release of FIFA 22?

It's not FIFA 22, it's FIFA 18. Which is the last version of FIFA game series on PS3. When I played it, it wasn't all that buggy.