Register Now
Jerlene

Watching older movies.

I don't mind watching older movies if it was a movie I loved and am able to watch over and over again. For example movies such as Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, Home Alone are just a few I can name that I can go back and watch over and over given the chance but there are some movies I just can not go back to that are old movies and it's not because of graphics or anything but because the movie wasn't one I fully enjoyed when I first watched it so going back and watching it again would be me forcing myself to do so and wasting a few hours of my life. Sometimes older movies are the best movies though! They definitely don't make them like they used to, that is for sure!

On 11/10/2018 at 7:02 AM, Jerlene said:

Do you find it a little difficult to watch older movies? 

My girlfriend and I are this way. We don't like watching older movies because of bad graphics, acting, wardrobe, hair, cinematography, etc. 

Honestly the only older movies I could never watch are the ones in black and white. They just irritate me for some reason although I know that's how TV'S used to be back in the non-color television days.