Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Shortie861

Flat Earthers

When I first heard earlier this year that there were a group of people that truly believed the earth was flat my instant reaction was to laugh and think they were crazy! How can the earth be flat? All through growing up, school and even beyond that when you see the earth or a globe somewhere it's round and not flat.

What are your thoughts on the earth being flat and the flat earthers theory on why they believe it is flat?

What's next? We dont really live on earth? Someone came up with this crazy idea of flat earth and was persuasive enough to convince others. Sheep mentality.

10 hours ago, mont86 said:

I think so. but so many swallow what's spoon feed to them.

I agree. Skepticism is a healthy practice because you are just keeping yourself from being used and abused by anyone.

I blame social media for this idiocy...All social media has managed to do is expose all kinds of idiotic people to like-minded individuals thus believing that their idiocy is the norm and we the non-believers are the ignorant ones.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Some choose to ignore all the evidence and believe in what they want to their own detriment.

No people are just fucking Retarded.