Register Now
DylanC

Ask Dylan

15 hours ago, DylanC said:

It seems that the ripeness of fruit is quite important to us both, lol.

Ironically, the thing that makes me so keen on getting ripe avocados makes me completely unable to eat bananas. I have food texture issues. Bananas taste good, but I can’t swallow them very effectively :/

5 hours ago, DC said:

@DylanC Which April video game release are you most excited for?

It’s got to be Days Gone. Even though the zombie craze is a little long in the tooth, I’m a fan of the studio behind the game - Sony Bend. The last game that they developed was Uncharted Golden Abyss, which is one of the Vita’s best games. Got high hopes for Days Gone. It looks rad.

2 hours ago, DC said:

@DylanC Have you played Days Gone yet? If so, what are your overall impressions?

Not picked it up yet, especially after seeing the mixed reviews, I’ll be definitely grabbing it in a sale, though. Will try and remember to chime back once I’ve had some time with it. 

@DylanC What was the last situation where some weird stuff went down and everyone acted like it was normal, and you weren’t sure if you were crazy or everyone around you was crazy?

14 minutes ago, DC said:

@DylanC What was the last situation where some weird stuff went down and everyone acted like it was normal, and you weren’t sure if you were crazy or everyone around you was crazy?

Honestly, this sounds like an everyday kinda thing in my life, lol. I once saw a ufo if that counts as something super weird... I was drunk though, so that may invalidate my experience, haha.

3 hours ago, DC said:

@DylanC What are the benefits and drawbacks of diversity in society?

Wow, big question! I'll try and keep it short and sweet: Diversity is an important and beautiful thing in society. People uniting, coming together and sharing their cultures with each other enriches everything from food, to art, to our overall day-to-day existence. There are challenges that diversity can bring too. Segregation, racism and a lack of integration can be problem, for example.