Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
StaceyPowers

Most inspirational video game characters?

Register Now

I'd probably go for Clementine from The Walking Dead series and Ellie from The Last of Us. They both soldier on and get shit done even when the world around them is falling apart. 

Raiden from Metal Gear Solid/Rising

He is basically the manifestation of a video game player who gets mindfucked into oblivion. However, it doesn't matter as he manages to overcome his demons and do what he can to benefit the greater good.

On 12/17/2018 at 3:02 PM, UleTheVee said:

Raiden from Metal Gear Solid/Rising

He is basically the manifestation of a video game player who gets mindfucked into oblivion. However, it doesn't matter as he manages to overcome his demons and do what he can to benefit the greater good.

I agree but Solid Snake is also an inspirational character. He was deemed the weakest of Big Boss' clones because he got his recessive genes yet he proved to be the most dominant and superior of them all proving that genes doesn't make the man - it's his will.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree but Solid Snake is also an inspirational character. He was deemed the weakest of Big Boss' clones because he got his recessive genes yet he proved to be the most dominant and superior of them all proving that genes doesn't make the man - it's his will.

I thought the one with the recessive genes was Liquid...

10 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

I thought the one with the recessive genes was Liquid...

No, it was actually Solid but Liquid thought he got the inferior genes because Solid constantly bested him. He later finds out the truth...