Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
xXInfectedXx

Do you get bored of playing the same games

Recommended Posts

Do you ever get bored of the same video games that you are playing? I certainty do but I have my ways of overcoming this. Give it a week or two and I'm bored I will alternate between video games and then to return to the original after a couple of weeks to avoid boredom  

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Register Now

Not really tbh. I tend to mix up the games I'm playing if I start to feel bored.

When I'm in work (I'm a teacher), I occasionally hear children say "I'm bored." 

I say to them: "That's what boring people say." And they promptly become un-bored (that's a real word, honest!) 

There's an art to keeping yourself entertained imho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I mix it up as well when I get bored of a game.

Good to hear, that's the best way! How often to does it take you get bored of one and alternate between video games? Furthermore,  do you believe renting a video game is better than purchasing to avoid this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Good to hear, that's the best way! How often to does it take you get bored of one and alternate between video games? Furthermore,  do you believe renting a video game is better than purchasing to avoid this issue?

It depends on the game. Some games I get really hooked on. Others I get easily bored of.

And I've never rented games in my life so it's not something I've considered. I prefer having the option to play a game whenever I want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2018 at 7:25 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Do you ever get bored of the same video games that you are playing? I certainty do but I have my ways of overcoming this. Give it a week or two and I'm bored I will alternate between video games and then to return to the original after a couple of weeks to avoid boredom  

Since I don't have that much time to play video games nowadays, I won't get tired of them that easily and I do tend to mix it up so my video gaming experience always feels fresh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes. I actually had this issue recently because I got slightly bored with my current PS4 game collection and wanted a new game. The main thing that I was missing was having a first-person shooter because I get one every year. But this year, I was slightly disappointed with both Black Ops 4 and Battlefield 5 so didn't get it at first. But in the end I bought BO4 recently so I'm not bored anymore. Plus I get to still enjoy my other games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarthHazard said:

Sometimes. I actually had this issue recently because I got slightly bored with my current PS4 game collection and wanted a new game. The main thing that I was missing was having a first-person shooter because I get one every year. But this year, I was slightly disappointed with both Black Ops 4 and Battlefield 5 so didn't get it at first. But in the end I bought BO4 recently so I'm not bored anymore. Plus I get to still enjoy my other games.

Battlefield 4 is a brilliant game - definitely one of the best in the series. Too bad EA ruined the franchise with Battlefield V - the most lazily built game of the year. It's basically a Battlefield 1 DLC lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×