Register Now
killamch89

Exercise Routine

My exercise routine is 25 pushups and squats with 2 minutes plank to work my abdominal area on Mondays and Fridays. On Wednesdays, I swap the pushups and situps with doing 20 Burpees. Every two weeks I increase the number of my pushups, squats, and burpees by 5 while I add 10 more seconds to my planking routine. What about you? Do you have an exercise routine and how often do you exercise?

My exercise routine is slightly less strenuous than yours. My workplace is a 29 minute walk (according to Google Maps) so no matter what  the weather, I decide to walk it. Various health organisations recommend 30 minutes of physical activity a day so this works out great for me. At the moment, I'm happy with my body and my level of fitness. 

12 hours ago, xXInfectedXx said:

My exercise routine is slightly less strenuous than yours. My workplace is a 29 minute walk (according to Google Maps) so no matter what  the weather, I decide to walk it. Various health organisations recommend 30 minutes of physical activity a day so this works out great for me. At the moment, I'm happy with my body and my level of fitness. 

That's good to hear. At least you will stay a lot healthier than people who live very sedimentary lifestyles.

15 hours ago, mont86 said:

20 minutes cardio and half hour of weights... My job isn't as strenuous as it use to be.. Automation you know.

I should be doing more.

No, do what you can manage. Don't overwork yourself because it will not benefit you as much in the long run and you may start to develop recurrent injuries.

1 hour ago, mont86 said:

Exercise at home or a gym ?

Exercise at home because I really don't have time to be visiting a gym so I bought myself a couple of dumbells and resistance bands. I use these and do bodyweight exercises to keep in shape and I also do some jogging twice a week.

I walk like 20 minutes a day. And it does help out on my health side. You know it can get pretty troublesome on that note. Like not having gym makes you go tired on many times. So I try to make sure that I have gym routine and spend some time on exercising with cycle if possible.I am planning to get cycle real soon and hoping to resume some outdoor times in the woods. 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I walk like 20 minutes a day. And it does help out on my health side. You know it can get pretty troublesome on that note. Like not having gym makes you go tired on many times. So I try to make sure that I have gym routine and spend some time on exercising with cycle if possible.I am planning to get cycle real soon and hoping to resume some outdoor times in the woods. 

I love the outdoors as well from time to time. I love to go scuba diving every once in a while.