Register Now
Cleopatra92

Hello there everyone!

13 hours ago, Cleopatra92 said:

I love that lol 

Personally I really think she doesn't want to do music anymore and she doesn't want to be famous anymore. I just don't see any other logical reason for how half-assed everything she does now is lol 

Really? I'm obviously not very knowledgable about Brittany but it seems to be she's really cleaned herself up. She looks great.

She's only 37. I think/hope she has more left. I listened to her quite a bit when I was younger too. She's been making music for what 20 years already? Wow.

1 hour ago, DC said:

Really? I'm obviously not very knowledgable about Brittany but it seems to be she's really cleaned herself up. She looks great.

She's only 37. I think/hope she has more left. I listened to her quite a bit when I was younger too. She's been making music for what 20 years already? Wow.

It just reminds me of how old I really am 😞

2 hours ago, DC said:

Yes this month is the 20th anniversary of her first album (...Baby One More Time). It's crazy lol.

She looks fine, yes. But she basically can't dance anymore (she had a really bad knee energy in 2004 or 2005) and there's never any promo for anything she does and she was in Vegas for 100 years it felt like lol