Register Now
Alexander.

Payment Services

When you are purchasing gaming merch or computer games or equipment, which payment provider do you use and why? I use PayPal over other payment services as it provides security against unauthorised transactions and buyer protection. PayPal is widely known around the world and is accepted by a wide variety of merchants. 

I use either my Debit Card (Visa & Mastercard) or Paypal which is linked to those two. If I have doubts about a site (even after reading reviews and asking people) I will use PayPal as they use their own Site to make the transactions instead of putting your information in a database that you aren't even sure if it is accessible only by them, none or anyone.

Most of my purchases are from Debit card. So any provider works for me as long as my card is supported. I avoid paypal because they have pretty much high transaction rates on the currency conversion. So it can be pretty effective for the payment services to offer options to people and not just keep it with paypal alone. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Most of my purchases are from Debit card. So any provider works for me as long as my card is supported. I avoid paypal because they have pretty much high transaction rates on the currency conversion. So it can be pretty effective for the payment services to offer options to people and not just keep it with paypal alone. 

The reason why most of us go with Paypal is they have a great protection policy especially for buyers and your personal information will not be given to any entities that you do business. The seller cannot sneakily overcharge for any transaction or charge the same transaction twice without your permission so it is really beneficial.