Register Now
skyfire

Battery Draining Games on Mobile?

This is why I don't stay without my power bank when I was heavily into mobile games because without it, there is no way my 4000 mAh battery would last long for me to play most games I had then on my phone. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you have a slim power bank you can carry it to anywhere you go when you know power outage is high in that location. It will help you to engage in mobile games longer 

I have the mini power bank, I think that it's 5000 mAh and it works well for me. Maybe since he's not big on mobile games, it's why he wouldn't fancy that. 

If I eventually decide to go into playing more games on my mobile phone, then I will be getting a phone that's strictly for playing games. But what's the need when I have a Nintendo Switch which is a handheld gaming device? 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have the mini power bank, I think that it's 5000 mAh and it works well for me. Maybe since he's not big on mobile games, it's why he wouldn't fancy that. 

5000 mAh power bank wouldn't charge your phone for long. If you're the kind that enjoys mobile gaming for long, then you need higher mAh power bank, at least 10k.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile is the worst game when it comes to how fast it drained my smartphone battery. The same thing goes for Fortnite too which is almost similar to PUBG Mobile. It's why I don't play Fortnite with my smartphone except when I'm connected to Wi-Fi. 

When you do a lot of mobile gaming, more than battery draining, I think the device heating is a bigger problem. It can be dangerous to continue to use the device after it is heated due to constant use.