Register Now
skyfire

Battery Draining Games on Mobile?

If your device is old, you will have more issues with battery drainage compared to the new one. When my Galaxy A50S was new, I could play 10-12 hours without any issues, but these days I can not even play for 3 hours.

On 9/29/2021 at 12:38 PM, skyfire said:

A lot of games have PC or the console level graphics and the thing is that they tend to drain the graphics. I am sure you can find it if you see it there. 

The bigger the game, the more effect it's got on draining the phone battery. But I don't really mind as long as the game is good enough. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Racing games drains my battery easily. I got couple of them on my android, battery doesn't last long for me when I spend couple of hours to play them. 

I don't even know if all these applications they say helps to conserve batteries works because they don't seem to work for me. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't even know if all these applications they say helps to conserve batteries works because they don't seem to work for me. 

They are trash and garbage applications. Having them in your smartphone is like having extra dirt in your memory. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

You shouldn't hope on this apps, they're just over hyped in order get sales for the developers. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You shouldn't hope on this apps, they're just over hyped in order get sales for the developers. 

I have thought about it and even felt that it's even making my smartphone to lag because it adds to the RAM without doing anything good. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have thought about it and even felt that it's even making my smartphone to lag because it adds to the RAM without doing anything good. 

That's true bro, they add to your Ram, making your phone to lag. I don't have time for such apps this days, because they're doing nothing useful to my phone. If you have higher RAM, you wouldn't suffer lagging on your phone. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's true bro, they add to your Ram, making your phone to lag. I don't have time for such apps this days, because they're doing nothing useful to my phone. If you have higher RAM, you wouldn't suffer lagging on your phone. 

I had everything that's not the application I know very well that I'm making use of uninstalled from my smartphone because they are just dead weight for my RAM. 

19 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I had everything that's not the application I know very well that I'm making use of uninstalled from my smartphone because they are just dead weight for my RAM. 

Most app just claim to what offer quality, but they aren't the kind of utility asset to what our mobile phones needs. I have uninstalled plenty of similar apps on my phone in the past.