Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video games do you think about the most when you aren't playing them?

What video games have you spent the most time thinking about when you’re away from your console?

For me, it would be The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite. Which is interesting when I think about how few hours I’ve put into those relative to the big open world games that I play.

For me it has to be Serious Sam, Call of Chtulu. Those two games have pretty much impact on my mind. And they kind of remained inside the head. So it is possible that I have to play other games to get over the stuff that is in my head. So far no other game has managed to replace those games memories in my head. So I tend to think about those games often. 

Usually horror games and RPGs are games that keep me thinking about them after I’ve switched them off. Horror games are usually memorable for their creepy imagery/atmosphere, and RPGs’ sense of scale and adventure usually stick with me for a while.

6 hours ago, mont86 said:

These are all new games to you that you are playing.. Until the next new game , right?

No I think OP meant what are some of the games that get in your head and make you think of it for long time. So that you kind of feel like going back to play them again. That's what OP is referring to. Not the games that you think of when playing from one game to another. That seems to be the case here.