Register Now
Alexander.

Grand Theft Auto Six

37 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I probably wouldn't get my hopes up on that one - I'd say 2025 is the best we can hope for because GTA 5 online is still making them tonnes of money so I think they'll continue to milk it for another 2-3 years.

The info comes from a rockstar investors report I made another more detailed post I think on the max payne thread

On 4/8/2019 at 5:00 AM, killamch89 said:

To be honest, they don't really need to because GTA V online is raking in ton loads of money for Rockstar so I don't think we will be seeing GTA VI anytime soon.

Since GTA 5 is still very much successful I think that's among the reasons why Rockstar isn't in a haste to publish GTA 6. I think there was a teaser some time ago making waves online that GTA 6 was soon to released I know it's all rumours though, no need to get our hopes high.

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

GTA 5 remains the ultimate game of the series, even the trilogy failed to reach anywhere near the amazing gameplay of GTA 5. I am not expecting GTA 6 anytime, my time around GTA 5 remains glorious. 

Haha, glorious best describes what Rockstar studios was able to accomplish with GTA 5 , though I have completed the game I still play it quite often when I get in that GTA mood.xD

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

Haha, glorious best describes what Rockstar studios was able to accomplish with GTA 5 , though I have completed the game I still play it quite often when I get in that GTA mood.xD

So funny, rockstar put in absolutely art of beauty developing that edition, it's arguably the best GTA series game in history second to GTA S A.