Register Now
axegrinder22

Has a pro really changed how you play?

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have so many friends who are very good at their games and they have taught me quite a lot ever since I started playing. 

That's a good way to learn, only friends can devote their time well with you and teach you what you need to learn about a particular video game. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's a good way to learn, only friends can devote their time well with you and teach you what you need to learn about a particular video game. 

When I was learning how to play from them, they never took it easy on me as they made me to understand that it's for my own good. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

When I was learning how to play from them, they never took it easy on me as they made me to understand that it's for my own good. 

Yes exactly, it's for your own good buddy. They simply told you all you need to know about video game. Now I guess you've learned the game and you're enjoying it now. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes exactly, it's for your own good buddy. They simply told you all you need to know about video game. Now I guess you've learned the game and you're enjoying it now.

Of course yes, with having suffered what I did in their hand learning how to be as good as they are, it's paying off well for me now. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Of course yes, with having suffered what I did in their hand learning how to be as good as they are, it's paying off well for me now. 

That's the benefits that comes from learning through a pro gamer. I prefer playing together with an expert by far better than me, than playing always with someone at my level. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's the benefits that comes from learning through a pro gamer. I prefer playing together with an expert by far better than me, than playing always with someone at my level. 

The real thing is that I find it very hard to play with someone who's still on the same level of strength or below me. I don't learn anything new from them. 

On 11/4/2021 at 5:37 PM, Boblee said:

For them being identified as game pros, it means that they have years of experience in the game and with an impressive skills to each games they have played. 

Of course yes, they must have invested years in the said game for them to be regarded as pro at it. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:51 AM, Boblee said:

The real thing is that I find it very hard to play with someone who's still on the same level of strength or below me. I don't learn anything new from them. 

What you said is the simple truth buddy. You don't have to play with someone who is on same par with you when gaming. You won't learn from him or her, but rather you learn from someone who is ahead of you. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:51 AM, Boblee said:

This happens to me more than often with my get go play with some of my friends who just come over to play once in a while. They don't have their own consoles, so they don't practice always. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This happens to me more than often with my get go play with some of my friends who just come over to play once in a while. They don't have their own consoles, so they don't practice always. 

It's really a shame that some of them are not owners of their game consoles, so it's not going to be easy for them to match up with your skills. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's really a shame that some of them are not owners of their game consoles, so it's not going to be easy for them to match up with your skills. 

Yeah, it's why I always leave my console for them to play as they like all day any time they come over. 

If you have kids, and you want them to shut their mouth up when they are generating lots of noise, you can simply buy them video game toys, and you'll see them happy and focusing attention to playing with the toys and never disturb your activities for you.