Register Now
axegrinder22

Has a pro really changed how you play?

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would suggest you make use of your Facebook account to create an account on the game. By doing this, it will automatically add up all your friends on the game that are on Facebook. 

So, with the use of Facebook account in creating a new profile on the game lists my Facebook friends who play the game already. That's very nice. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

So, with the use of Facebook account in creating a new profile on the game lists my Facebook friends who play the game already. That's very nice. 

Yes - it simply helps to add up friends very easily for you without stress who will support your matches instead of looking for friends to add up from your same server. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes - it simply helps to add up friends very easily for you without stress who will support your matches instead of looking for friends to add up from your same server. 

That's a very interesting way to rack up friends easily in the game I must say. What benefits does the support those your friends gives you in matches? 

When it comes to online gaming, you're presented to meet friends for sure, but I wouldn't be a friend to someone having toxic mindset. I'll go for someone I'll learn from which gave me tough test in a given video game we competed against. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's a very interesting way to rack up friends easily in the game I must say. What benefits does the support those your friends gives you in matches? 

They just boost your support pressure on your opponent in the matches you play. It gives possession increase in matches but it's not a guarantee you will win the match. 

On 10/21/2021 at 10:52 PM, Heatman said:

They just boost your support pressure on your opponent in the matches you play. It gives possession increase in matches but it's not a guarantee you will win the match. 

Oh, I see. It sounds interesting. I'm going to experience how it works sooner or later and thanks for the update. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you stay near a pro he or she will guide you on the game, in which you want to learn and become an expert too. 

Seriously, when you watch a pro play, it looks so easy like a piece of cake but when you try it, it's definitely going shock you how difficult it is. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, when you watch a pro play, it looks so easy like a piece of cake but when you try it, it's definitely going shock you how difficult it is. 

No one gets to be a pro just all of a sudden. You will definitely have to invest tons of time in your gaming to get to the level of a pro. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

xD, it's simply that way. Learning through pro gamers, it will look easy when you're simply reduced in a spectator role, but when we handle that same game it turns out being difficult when we are new to it. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, it's simply that way. Learning through pro gamers, it will look easy when you're simply reduced in a spectator role, but when we handle that same game it turns out being difficult when we are new to it. 

For them being identified as game pros, it means that they have years of experience in the game and with an impressive skills to each games they have played. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

For them being identified as game pros, it means that they have years of experience in the game and with an impressive skills to each games they have played. 

You're correct buddy. Pros in video game have experience, and the experience is a long time type on a particular video game. 

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct buddy. Pros in video game have experience, and the experience is a long time type on a particular video game. 

I have so many friends who are very good at their games and they have taught me quite a lot ever since I started playing.