Register Now
axegrinder22

Has a pro really changed how you play?

4 hours ago, Empire said:

I become like a pro in any game when you play it for hours and hours and you learn and get fast and good at it, but it does not chnage who the person is. 

Yes, you can only get satisfied by playing the game you love and the character you love. But it wouldn't change you if you're not chasing same career with the character you're controlling. 

5 hours ago, Patrik said:

it happens, especially when you are so noob that you start questioning your existence, happened to me as well (no worries xd), but it's a positive thing, makes you dedicate more time to the game and improving

Yeah, when you are paired up with a pro, and you witness how good he or she is with playing the game, if you are not determined to learn, you will be discouraged and give up on the game. 

On 10/18/2021 at 6:22 PM, Heatman said:

Just like one of the online games that I'm playing now called Top Eleven Football Manager, I have played it for 6 years now and I can teach newbies very well. 

I am hopeful you'll teach me what I need to know about the top 11 football manager game. I am simply focused on FIFA, but I live for more of the soccer games. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am hopeful you'll teach me what I need to know about the top 11 football manager game. I am simply focused on FIFA, but I live for more of the soccer games. 

It's not really that difficult to play if you have experienced with FM. They are just almost the same thing but the graphics in TE is very intriguing. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not really that difficult to play if you have experienced with FM. They are just almost the same thing but the graphics in TE is very intriguing. 

I understand your points, one who is well suited with playing soccer games will still get acquainted with the way this one runs. I guess it is available on PS4 too? 

14 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I understand your points, one who is well suited with playing soccer games will still get acquainted with the way this one runs. I guess it is available on PS4 too? 

No, the game isn't available on any platform but PC and smartphone for now. Maybe they will port to consoles in the future. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's where I play it and it's the only place it's available. It's available for both Apple and Android devices as well. 

I am certain it is mainly developed to be compatible only on mobile phones and PC. It isn't compatible with consoles, cos it's not built on console engines. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's where I play it and it's the only place it's available. It's available for both Apple and Android devices as well. 

I have just downloaded the game on my android phone. I might be getting into playing it today because I can't go through with the account set up with my Facebook account for now. I might decide to do it with my Gmail account. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have just downloaded the game on my android phone. I might be getting into playing it today because I can't go through with the account set up with my Facebook account for now. I might decide to do it with my Gmail account. 

I would suggest you make use of your Facebook account to create an account on the game. By doing this, it will automatically add up all your friends on the game that are on Facebook.