Register Now
StaceyPowers

Creative and/or silly weapons you've designed

What are some of the most creative and/or silly weapons you’ve designed in games with crafting components?

I have a wooden sword in Skyrim I’ve upgraded so that it functions as a fairly weak but entirely viable weapon. I cast Soul Capture on it so that the toy sword will devour my enemies’ souls. The hollow wooden walloping sound it makes is quite satisfying as they go down. I named it “Stormbringer,” a reference Michael Moorcock fans will know.

What about you? What are some silly or fun weapons you’ve made in your favorite games?

When I was a kid, I was a DM in D&D games. As a joke I created 2 rings, both with a brown stone. It was luck of the draw which one you got. Neither very appealing. It was mainly for players who were getting on my nerves. With both, you had to tap the stone to activate its effects. One would make you shit your pants every time. The other would summon a rabid chipmunk that would occasionally perform a task for you, but more often than not, would just run around inside your clothes until it had shredded them and you were left standing there completely naked. Like I said, neither were particularly desirable. Also once the ring was put on, it could not be taken off. It was magically sealed to your finger.

You fucked up, bitches!