Register Now
killamch89

What are some of your Favorite 80's and 90's songs?

@Head_Hunter

I'm not sure what you've done, but it looks like you have tried to upload your video (the video for a different Michel Jackson song, "The Way You Make Me Feel", from the one you intended) and it didn't work. Now I'm struggling to remove what has been left behind. The easiest way to embed a video is copy the YouTube link of said video into the post. The forum software will take care of the rest.

23 minutes ago, Shagger said:

@Head_Hunter

I'm not sure what you've done, but it looks like you have tried to upload your video (the video for a different Michel Jackson song, "The Way You Make Me Feel", from the one you intended) and it didn't work. Now I'm struggling to remove what has been left behind. The easiest way to embed a video is copy the YouTube link of said video into the post. The forum software will take care of the rest.

Good one, you've done exactly what I needed, God bless you. I tried uploading the video but I didn't know how to do it, now I've learned. I was thinking I'll upload from my device to the forum. Sorry, I was ignorant of that, I've learned it now.