Register Now
skyfire

Low Spec Fortnite?

I have seen the PUBG lite on the PC. And it seems like a good game in that case. But the fun is in the fortnite and I was trying to find the small footprint of the fortnite with the lite version. So far didn't find it anywhere. I am guessing its not made yet? 

Anyone else found low spec fortnite?

I don't know regards the lite, then again to play Fortnite on a low end PC , always turn game mode on first as windows will use all its computing power to run that game and that game only. Not to say set the frame rate to 60, and put it into full screen mode in the settings. Turn the graphics preset to low , and turn shadows and anti aliasing to off as well as texture quality to be low.

The Global quality preset may help you in game as it detects what hardware you are using and adjust those settings accordingly to fit your needs. You should also turn off motion blur as it looks plain ugly when in the middle of combat .

On 2/7/2021 at 7:03 AM, skyfire said:

Last time I checked I could not find the low spec fortnite on PC and mobile. I think they are pretty much strict about their software and things can get pretty difficult on that end. 

I don't think there's an equivalent of PUBG lite for Fortnite. I doubt they'll make another app just for Fortnite because it takes a lot of work to update it.