Register Now
StaceyPowers

Has gaming increased your empathy?

50 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Whenever I take on FIFA single player career mode, I develope the feeling of a professional footballer playing the virtual football career, I wish such feelings will come Live, Lol. 

Well, depending on your age, and if you really love being to become a professional footballer, it's something that you can still get into. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, depending on your age, and if you really love being to become a professional footballer, it's something that you can still get into. 

Pro Clubs is one of the few Fifa game modes I used to enjoy because I could play on team with other Fifa players and I used to roast people on the right wing.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Pro Clubs is one of the few Fifa game modes I used to enjoy because I could play on team with other Fifa players and I used to roast people on the right wing.

Right wing seems to be my favorite wing as well and if you look at amazing attacking players, there are lots of them that have perfected the right wing. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Same here lol. And EA has made the penalty mechanic very clunky so there's a chance you might very well miss.

Exactly - it's not like it's even easy in real life as well. They tried so much to make missing margin of penalties very high. 

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, such feeling of going into penalties with the opposite number comes with tension and fear of not losing out. But I take the bold step to lead my team no matter what, lol. 

I'm not saying I wouldn't step up and take the penalty. I'm saying that I'd prefer it having to come down to such a situation in-game and that's why I'll push to win the match in 90 mins or in extra time.

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, such feeling of going into penalties with the opposite number comes with tension and fear of not losing out. But I take the bold step to lead my team no matter what, lol. 

Yeah - it's actually a fact that you are going to lose if you're going to and in most cases, I believe that penalties is a game of luck. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually a fact that you are going to lose if you're going to and in most cases, I believe that penalties is a game of luck. 

Yes, it's simply a game of luck dear, any one can win indeed, that's why I feel frightened going to penalties with a fellow gamer or with A1. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, it's simply a game of luck dear, any one can win indeed, that's why I feel frightened going to penalties with a fellow gamer or with A1. 

Yeah - it's something that I have come to understand when both gamers playing are taken to penalties, they are both scared of losing. 

49 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's something that I have come to understand when both gamers playing are taken to penalties, they are both scared of losing. 

Sure, because no one knows whose gonna win the contest that's why they are afraid when it comes to penalties. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, because no one knows whose gonna win the contest that's why they are afraid when it comes to penalties. 

Exactly - I can remember hiding my controller when I'm about taking a pen, so my opponent don't get to see where I'm putting the ball. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - I can remember hiding my controller when I'm about taking a pen, so my opponent don't get to see where I'm putting the ball. 

Lol, that's normal for every gamer, I do same thing too, during a penalty shoot out with my friend so he wouldn't see the direction of the ball.