Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, from all the bugs and glitches that we have seen in the game for the past 5 years or more, as long as it does not break the game, we will survive. 

Yes we will. Ain't ready to retire from top eleven, it's one of the best football managers game in the world. 

5 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes we will. Ain't ready to retire from top eleven, it's one of the best football managers game in the world. 

For gamers to have played the game for 5 years means that it's something that's really worth it. 

5 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yes it does worth it. 5 years and counting. We're still very much active in the game. 

I will definitely join the game sooner or later especially when it's out on 3D. 

4 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I will definitely join the game sooner or later especially when it's out on 3D. 

If you really have interest in joining the game then I'll suggest you do that now so you can have a little experience before 3D is introduced. 

3 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

If you really have interest in joining the game then I'll suggest you do that now so you can have a little experience before 3D is introduced. 

2D ain't really my thing. It's actually why I haven't joined the game since over 5 months it was introduced to me. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Never with 2,D games, I am even hoping for new development of 4D to enjoy the games best I could. 

4D!!! Are you being serious right now about that? I never thought about it for once in my life. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Never with 2,D games, I am even hoping for new development of 4D to enjoy the games best I could. 

It's obvious many gamers don't like 2D. Well at first I didn't like it either when I tried the game for the first time but later I realized how cute the is.

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's obvious many gamers don't like 2D. Well at first I didn't like it either when I tried the game for the first time but later I realized how cute the is.

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

Hopefully, they are going to get it right moving from 2D to 3D. It's definitely a lot of work but with the right experts, it can be done. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Hopefully, they are going to get it right moving from 2D to 3D. It's definitely a lot of work but with the right experts, it can be done. 

They will definitely get it right. They know many gamers are anticipating the 3D so they wouldn't dare mess things up. 

7 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Some 2D games might look cool, but due to the fact, which I'm unable to see forth my characters will make me not to proceed with the game far too long.