Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Six Days in Fallujah is a game that I'm looking forward to playing as soon as it's released. It's scheduled to be out in December 2022. I hope it comes out then. 

It's most likely going to be delayed into 2023 because of how it's set to be released in December which is what happens to such games. 

49 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I dont mean to be an ass (well maybe I am being an ass), but Im sure he doesnt have access to Ps now based on the comments that we have made about the PS infinite service in another thread.

That was brutal and yeah, maybe the poster has got to do more research and experience these games as you stated.

6 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That was brutal and yeah, maybe the poster has got to do more research and experience these games as you stated.

I dont mean it like that, on another thread about the PS infinite service, which is a combination of ps plus and ps now, we were discussing as to how the ps now service is only available in a few countries, and both Head hunter and I myself  dont have access to service because of the country were we are located.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Been enjoying some Elder Ring - Not going to lie, it is frustrating at times but rewarding when you do get it right. 

For the fact that it's a Soul's game, it's definitely meant to be frustrating and difficult. 

Apex Legends , its been a while since I played a full match, my random team and I made it to 2nd place and I had the highest kills count on my team, not bad considering I havent played in a while.
Also I played Apex legends on mobile, controls and graphics are okay but my wifi connection sucks and my phone doesnt support 5g

21 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I dont mean it like that, on another thread about the PS infinite service, which is a combination of ps plus and ps now, we were discussing as to how the ps now service is only available in a few countries, and both Head hunter and I myself  dont have access to service because of the country were we are located.

It's nothing to feel bad about not having the services or PS NOW/INFINITE, definitely it's going to get there sooner or later. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool, I love the two, I can't really tell which is better for me. Even if the GT 6 is the upgrade, I love the both. 

Yeah, that's very correct. Both of the games Gran Turismo 6 and Gran Turismo 5 are very good and they sold millions of copies.