Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

13 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Have been playing this top eleven for almost 5 years now. It keeps getting interesting every season. You gonna like it. Soon they will be introducing 3D on it. It's gonna be fun once they do.

The kind of bugs and glitches that's going to mare the 3D update of the game Top Eleven Football Manager, it's going to be horrible. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

The kind of bugs and glitches that's going to mare the 3D update of the game Top Eleven Football Manager, it's going to be horrible. 

I have never thought of this though but I think you're right. Am also convinced that 3D might kill the game.

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

I have never thought of this though but I think you're right. Am also convinced that 3D might kill the game.

I don't really think that it's something that's capable of killing the game. They will keep updating the game as usual till it's playable. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I don't really think that it's something that's capable of killing the game. They will keep updating the game as usual till it's playable. 

I hope so. I anticipating the 3D in the game. Lets have a change of taste after many years.

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

I hope so. I anticipating the 3D in the game. Lets have a change of taste after many years.

Well, from all the bugs and glitches that we have seen in the game for the past 5 years or more, as long as it does not break the game, we will survive. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

When you started your game as a trash, it's definitely going require a lot of work before it's going to be in a way that gamers will be able to play it. 

Exactly, that's why we should work hard via our video game creation, and not suffering long time to get it sold, due to the act of being rushed without paying proper attention to it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

When the 3D is out, I am sure that q lot of gamers will stop playing the game for a while and just focus on other games. Let's see how far it will take others to adjust.

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

When the 3D is out, I am sure that q lot of gamers will stop playing the game for a while and just focus on other games. Let's see how far it will take others to adjust.

Seriously, I'm not sure if the 3D project is a good thing for the game. Having it in 2D was good enough in my opinion with the tons of bugs in it. 

After a humillating defeat at Blackops 4 at team deathmatch (5-18) I decided to go back to COD WW2 and check how thing are over there. The issue I had with the last 3 cod games I have own is that the are no more casual players on those lobbys so the matches are usually one sided, sometimes they are not but usually there is always a player with like a 50 kill count thats always doing air strikes and casual players like me are just cannon fodder to them. Thats why I was thinking about getting Vanguard I want to play some cod with other casual players