Register Now
kingpotato

Bully 2

On 11/14/2021 at 9:36 PM, Justin11 said:

Their is no need forcing yourself playing a video game that isn't enticing you. I can't push myself far loving such kind of game when my mind is not there. 

It's me trying to force myself to play Candy Crush Saga game? It's never going to happen at all. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's me trying to force myself to play Candy Crush Saga game? It's never going to happen at all. 

Laughs, their is no need forcing yourself towards loving a game you never in your life fancied, I can't try that unless my mind changes in the future to love it. 

I would love if they could either come out with a second game, or possibly just fully remaster it for last/current gen systems (like how they are doing with GTA but have it actually work and not be so hybrid like with graphics). 

On 10/16/2019 at 9:03 PM, kingpotato said:

I remember playing Bully back in the ps2, it was an odd game, there are news saying that Bully 2 actually existed and was playable but the project was scrapped by rockstar.

What are your thougts about Bully or are you expecting the sequel?

I haven't really played the game Bully although I've heart about it a few years back which I wasn't pressured enough to get it. What's the gameplay like ?

On 11/16/2021 at 8:43 AM, Justin11 said:

Laughs, their is no need forcing yourself towards loving a game you never in your life fancied, I can't try that unless my mind changes in the future to love it. 

Seriously some video games are a completely no-no for me because there is nothing that will get me to play such games that I know that wouldn't offer me any kind of satisfaction.

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I haven't really played the game Bully although I've heart about it a few years back which I wasn't pressured enough to get it. What's the gameplay like ?

It was mostly a semi open world, missions are based on mini games, take pictures, steal an object, throw something at someone, boxing, races etc. a lot of dark humor missions. Recently Rockstar announced that they cancelled a $53 million unannounced project, most likely it was bully 2 and it was probably cancelled due to the political correctness culture going on.

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

It was mostly a semi open world, missions are based on mini games, take pictures, steal an object, throw something at someone, boxing, races etc. a lot of dark humor missions. Recently Rockstar announced that they cancelled a $53 million unannounced project, most likely it was bully 2 and it was probably cancelled due to the political correctness culture going on.

Wow, that's really a big one ; let me even see if I can see the games trailer : even if it's the first part so that I can really understand how or what the game is all about.

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously some video games are a completely no-no for me because there is nothing that will get me to play such games that I know that wouldn't offer me any kind of satisfaction.

That's true, when a video can't offer you satisfaction their is no need being around such video game. It's better to quit and use your time playing the ones satisfactory to you. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's true, when a video can't offer you satisfaction their is no need being around such video game. It's better to quit and use your time playing the ones satisfactory to you. 

It is actually why I don't play some certain video games today which some of them are Candy Crush and Minecraft ; between those two games I don't really see myself playing it anytime in the future.

Just now, Heatman said:

It is actually why I don't play some certain video games today which some of them are Candy Crush and Minecraft ; between those two games I don't really see myself playing it anytime in the future.

Most of the Sims games detest me, even chess, hockey game or cricket game. I simply feel lazy playing such kind of games via any of my gaming device. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Most of the Sims games detest me, even chess, hockey game or cricket game. I simply feel lazy playing such kind of games via any of my gaming device. 

As for cricket games, I have been trying to see if I can get my head around it and understand how it is being played in real life in order for me to adjust to how to play it in video games as well but as for puzzle games it is not really my thing.

Just now, Heatman said:

As for cricket games, I have been trying to see if I can get my head around it and understand how it is being played in real life in order for me to adjust to how to play it in video games as well but as for puzzle games it is not really my thing.

I've played cricket in the school, I mean the reality cricket game. It's simply not my thing, I simply detest it, due to the fact, it's a one sided game. Playing it makes me feel lazy dearie. If you want to get through it, then you need to watch it's trailers. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

I've played cricket in the school, I mean the reality cricket game. It's simply not my thing, I simply detest it, due to the fact, it's a one sided game. Playing it makes me feel lazy dearie. If you want to get through it, then you need to watch it's trailers. 

It is actually the only sport that I don't really understand the gameplay or pattern which is why I'm eager to learn it and understand how it's being played and how the points are calculated in order for me to know how it's played in video game as well.

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It is actually the only sport that I don't really understand the gameplay or pattern which is why I'm eager to learn it and understand how it's being played and how the points are calculated in order for me to know how it's played in video game as well.

If you devote your time to it, like you are doing with soccer and any other which is on your mind. The game is played almost like soccer, but it's made up of six players each with around five subs. The batting side are called the scorers because they are the ones that will be striking the cricket ball to the opposition called the defenders because they defend the ball from the bowlers to avoid scoring runs" which is called 'goal in cricket game. Their is more to learn from cricket, it's been long I played it. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you devote your time to it, like you are doing with soccer and any other which is on your mind. The game is played almost like soccer, but it's made up of six players each with around five subs. The batting side are called the scorers because they are the ones that will be striking the cricket ball to the opposition called the defenders because they defend the ball from the bowlers to avoid scoring runs" which is called 'goal in cricket game. Their is more to learn from cricket, it's been long I played it. 

I can see that you have the basic knowledge on how the game cricket 🏏 is played. Thanks for the update and I will look into immediately.