Register Now
Darth

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

The latest Call of Duty title came out a week or two ago and gamers have had a somewhat mixed reaction to the game. The majority of gamers (myself included) have been enjoying the game but some gamers have been unhappy with what has been a bit of an influx of campers in the game. The way the maps have been designed, it encourages camping as running out will most likely result in you dying. 

Have you been enjoying COD: MW?

54 minutes ago, Darth said:

The latest Call of Duty title came out a week or two ago and gamers have had a somewhat mixed reaction to the game. The majority of gamers (myself included) have been enjoying the game but some gamers have been unhappy with what has been a bit of an influx of campers in the game. The way the maps have been designed, it encourages camping as running out will most likely result in you dying. 

Have you been enjoying COD: MW?

They'll always be campers in COD so it's not an issue that bothers me and as a matter of fact, that makes them easier to kill when they all camp in one spot...

I think the design was intentionally, I mean as far as I remember COD gameplay has always been the same and running and gunning is one of the most common aspects of the gameplay. So probably the devs wanted us to play smart by looking for cover, advantage spots, stealth , aka simple camping. Probably their error is that they didnt market the game with the camping theme.