Register Now
kingpotato

People dying from gaming too much

45 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I totally agree - doing anything in excess usually leads to extreme complications. For example, if you drink too much water without urinating, you can die from water poisoning! In everything, one has to find balance.

How about people who plays video games for a living? What's happens to how they would be able to moderate how much they play? 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I totally agree - doing anything in excess usually leads to extreme complications. For example, if you drink too much water without urinating, you can die from water poisoning! In everything, one has to find balance.

And playing for too long effects our eyes badly. That's why, most of the kids these days have eyesight problems. They tend to play games on PC or mobile all day long. That has become a serious issue.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

And playing for too long effects our eyes badly. That's why, most of the kids these days have eyesight problems. They tend to play games on PC or mobile all day long. That has become a serious issue.

Some people would argue that it doesn't affect their eyes believe me when I tell you that because it's happened with me in an open discussion on more than one occasion. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people would argue that it doesn't affect their eyes believe me when I tell you that because it's happened with me in an open discussion on more than one occasion. 

Normally using PC for 1-2 hours won't effect that much. But when you get glued to the screen whole day long, obviously that will affect the eyesight. It's better to take proper rest in between. 😊

33 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Normally using PC for 1-2 hours won't effect that much. But when you get glued to the screen whole day long, obviously that will affect the eyesight. It's better to take proper rest in between. 😊

I'm not really sure anyone who's got lots of responsibilities waiting for him or her would be glued to the PC playing games all day unless it's works related. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not really sure anyone who's got lots of responsibilities waiting for him or her would be glued to the PC playing games all day unless it's works related. 

Nope. There are many people who are addicted to gaming. Just like I was in college days 😂

Specially, kids and teenagers are too much into gaming and watching videos. People who have jobs, won't have much time for that. 

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Nope. There are many people who are addicted to gaming. Just like I was in college days 😂

Specially, kids and teenagers are too much into gaming and watching videos. People who have jobs, won't have much time for that. 

Yeah, it's actually why those kids have more playing time than adults which is very understandable. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's actually why those kids have more playing time than adults which is very understandable. 

Yeah, they are more prone for such eye disease. Normally, we don't use PC or laptop that much except for work purposes. But those who plays game all day, will have serious health issues. 

6 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, they are more prone for such eye disease. Normally, we don't use PC or laptop that much except for work purposes. But those who plays game all day, will have serious health issues. 

Seriously, it's why when it comes to kids and teenagers, the way they play should be on check for them. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why when it comes to kids and teenagers, the way they play should be on check for them. 

Yeah, I recently watched a video where a forum member was complaining about her only son (around 10 years), who all the time remain glued to his games. Even he developed some kinda mental illness.

Edited by Razor1911

Very shocking hearing people playing video games this doing it in realife outside a video game and then ended up getting killed or dead. Playing Video games can give you mental illness, hell doing PubG all night and day makes anyone sick

On 8/21/2021 at 7:53 AM, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, I recently watched a video where a forum member was complaining about her only son (around 10 years), who all the time remain glued to his games. Even he developed some kinda mental illness.

The parents really need to work on how they monitor how their kids plays too often. Everything should be in moderation. 

Just now, Heatman said:

The parents really need to work on how they monitor how their kids plays too often. Everything should be in moderation. 

Yeah, such moderation is required. We can't just let our kids play games all day long. 

But I have never heard of anyone dying playing games too much. The most extreme news that I have read recently, was a person shooting in open and injured several people. While interrogated, he told police that he thought he was playing GTA. He was really obsessed with the game. 😑

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, such moderation is required. We can't just let our kids play games all day long. 

But I have never heard of anyone dying playing games too much. The most extreme news that I have read recently, was a person shooting in open and injured several people. While interrogated, he told police that he thought he was playing GTA. He was really obsessed with the game. 😑

Seriously, it's actually why they are kids. They can't really know what's good and bad for them till it's too late with lot of consequences. The parents must come in and play big role. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's actually why they are kids. They can't really know what's good and bad for them till it's too late with lot of consequences. The parents must come in and play big role. 

The above mentioned incident was carried out by a teenager. He was around 16, I guess. And at that time he was high, so there were several reasons for that incident to happen.

But the moral of the story is that, if the parents don't restrict their kids getting addicted to gaming, the kids might get spoiled. 😏