Register Now
kingpotato

People dying from gaming too much

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

The above mentioned incident was carried out by a teenager. He was around 16, I guess. And at that time he was high, so there were several reasons for that incident to happen.

But the moral of the story is that, if the parents don't restrict their kids getting addicted to gaming, the kids might get spoiled. 😏

Exactly, for as far as I'm concerned, the parents have a lot of work to do with their kids in the picture. Once they fail at it, the kid will definitely be affected. 

On 8/23/2021 at 2:39 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly, for as far as I'm concerned, the parents have a lot of work to do with their kids in the picture. Once they fail at it, the kid will definitely be affected. 

A good parenting is really what is needed here. Playing games is not bad, but when the kids get too much emotionally attached to the games, parents should put restrictions. Otherwise things could get worse.

On 8/22/2021 at 10:53 AM, Razor1911 said:

The above mentioned incident was carried out by a teenager. He was around 16, I guess. And at that time he was high, so there were several reasons for that incident to happen.

But the moral of the story is that, if the parents don't restrict their kids getting addicted to gaming, the kids might get spoiled. 😏

Or accidentally put themselves in harm's way. Parents are supposed to teach their kids that balance is key to a healthy and productive life - overdoing anything will never amount to a positive result. They'll always lose in some way shape or form.

18 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

A good parenting is really what is needed here. Playing games is not bad, but when the kids get too much emotionally attached to the games, parents should put restrictions. Otherwise things could get worse.

Yeah, that's how it's supposed to be with kids and teenagers but when it comes to adults, how do one get them under control of not going overboard?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Or accidentally put themselves in harm's way. Parents are supposed to teach their kids that balance is key to a healthy and productive life - overdoing anything will never amount to a positive result. They'll always lose in some way shape or form.

Seriously, from my experience as a parent, once you relapse in your duty of putting your child in the right path with how they live their lives with what they do, you will end up regretting your poor decisions. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's how it's supposed to be with kids and teenagers but when it comes to adults, how do one get them under control of not going overboard?

They should be taken care of. Specially the guardian or family member should take the initiative. Anything in excess is bad, let it be gaming or something else. There should be a limit which must not be crossed at any time. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, from my experience as a parent, once you relapse in your duty of putting your child in the right path with how they live their lives with what they do, you will end up regretting your poor decisions. 

That's why I think that parents especially the young ones of today need to undergo some kind of course because most don't have a clue about being one.

17 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's why I think that parents especially the young ones of today need to undergo some kind of course because most don't have a clue about being one.

There is actually marriage course mandated by the catholics which is poised at teaching partners how to live and train their kids but most people evade it.