Register Now
mont86

Learnng ta new game ??

How long does it take you to learn a new game ?

Do you just start playing or try and figure out what the strategy of the game is first/

I have been playing GR breakpoint and just started shooting.. And  ahead of myself on scoring and points and how to use to my benefit.

When I get into a new game, I usually just dive in. If there's a players guide available I'll probably pick it up just in case I get hopelessly stuck. But otherwise, I go for it, and just hope I make it. I've been playing Goddess Of Wisdom for a while now, and I'm barely making it through. I've ended up being forced to watch playthroughs on YouTube just so I know what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. The game is a bitch, and will in all seriousness make you end up feeling sick as if you have the flu. You will be completely worn out as if you had spent the entire day both running and reading Shakespeare at the same time. Mentally and physically, you're screwed if you had any plans for the next day.

But to me, it's worth it. A Zelda game that is looking at hard in the rear view mirror. Fuck Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. The same to Majoras Mask and Zelda 2. This one takes the grand prize as the hardest one. Granted it's a ROM-hack, but still, it's a Zelda game.

I haven't played Parallel Worlds yet, and I tried to buy Ancient Stone Tablets on eBay, and the guy sent me the Super Famicom copy. I don't have a Super Famicom, so I'm kinda screwed there.

It all depends on what I’m going to be doing. If I’m going to be working on something semi-important, then I’ll have a game that I’m a goddess at. If I’m not doing anything but watching YouTube, or something else that’s no big thing then I usually play a game that I’m a rookie at. I have a lot of games that I’ve never played, so I have plenty of options to try new things and to have new experiences with.