Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Last Shelter: Survival

So, for those who don't know what this game is about, it is a zombie based city building game, where you are in control of a settlement that aims to protect itself from the zombie outbreak. It is a multiplayer mobile game, which allows you to play with other people in alliances, and against others who you can attack, or defend against.

I have been playing this game for probably 6-7 months now, and while I like the idea behind a competitive city building game, I hate the fact that the developers (a chinese company), pushes quite a bit of micro purchases in the game. Infact, the first thing that appears when you open the game, is the most recent promotion to get something, based on the current events of the game, or holiday.

First time when I played the game it was a good experience. Then it turned out to be boring. Like too quick enemies and also the issues with the items being paid to play. But yeah it's okay type game for those who are bored and like build-type games. 

Depends on your liking as they say. I got bored because I kind of spent too much time on similar games like say rise of nation (PC) and it was kind of boring after some time. Farming and survive type games do get bored. But each to their own taste.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:06 AM, Joshua Farrell said:

So, for those who don't know what this game is about, it is a zombie based city building game, where you are in control of a settlement that aims to protect itself from the zombie outbreak. It is a multiplayer mobile game, which allows you to play with other people in alliances, and against others who you can attack, or defend against.

I have been playing this game for probably 6-7 months now, and while I like the idea behind a competitive city building game, I hate the fact that the developers (a chinese company), pushes quite a bit of micro purchases in the game. Infact, the first thing that appears when you open the game, is the most recent promotion to get something, based on the current events of the game, or holiday.

Aren't they all interested in ways to make more money off the gamers? I don't really have any issues with that as long as it doesn't stop me from playing. 

12 minutes ago, skyfire said:

They are making games to make money but the thing is for the last shelter the model is in app purchase of items. so they do make money. 

Seriously, no one is against them making money from their games but they should make it worth the gamers money. 

On 8/14/2021 at 4:37 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, no one is against them making money from their games but they should make it worth the gamers money. 

That depends on your interest. unless you are into this type of game you wont as it is. 

So in this game societee has fallen to a zombie apocalypse and when survivors gather to rebuild in the middle of nowhere and yet everything still cost money. You would think money would be the last thing anyone would need in this type of situation. I would see guns and bullets to be far more valuable in that situation.

3 hours ago, Empire said:

So in this game societee has fallen to a zombie apocalypse and when survivors gather to rebuild in the middle of nowhere and yet everything still cost money. You would think money would be the last thing anyone would need in this type of situation. I would see guns and bullets to be far more valuable in that situation.

Only in situations where there is a likely possibility of having a cure and if it's shifted to black market, then the money may be necessary. 

On 8/22/2021 at 3:58 PM, Empire said:

Think of it like "Age of Empires" meet the zombie apocalypse and you are a military manager. 

On 8/22/2021 at 6:33 AM, skyfire said:

That depends on your interest. unless you are into this type of game you wont as it is. 

What doing is worth doing. If they set up the game to worth the gamers time, I'm sure it's going to be played by many.