Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Angry Birds (Video Game)

I started playing the original story first, then I moved onto Rio and the Space version. Angry Birds has a simple concept that you should only attack using a slingshot and send birds to attack the pigs. As you progress, the levels become more difficult, and I'm fairly confident everyone would love the puzzle aspect of the video game.

I would recommend this to anyone, it's free, what have you got to lose? 

Edited by Alexander.

My experience has been random. I started wiht PC games for angry birds. Then I picked up the mobile games. And then later moved to the animated movie. And now even watching the TV series with multiple season. 

On 5/12/2020 at 6:56 PM, TheSteelyardDweller said:

there r movies? lol did not know that

Play the game first before you watch the movie. Please find the trailer for both of the Angry Birds films that have been released below. It's a quite a funny comedy to watch. The title is available to view on Netflix and Amazon Prime. 

Edited by Alexander.

I've played the mobile version of Angry Birds, a PC/console version? No thanks. I never liked it that much in the first place, and I think that sort of game suits mobiles rather than being developed into a PC/console game.

During that much time span, game has evolved a lot too. It's not some kids game anymore. It has full throttle physics based puzzles where you have to think to beat it. Like angry birds space has pretty difficult levels.