Register Now
StaceyPowers

In-game situations where you wish there was a “third option?”

@Shagger was mentioning in another thread that he feels that in Dawnguard in Skyrim, the vampires are not justified, but the Vigilants are wrong in their approach, and that there is probably a better option/solution that neither side has considered or accepted. I feel the exact same way about the Forsworn in the Reach, but of course there is no option to find a peaceful solution. Wondering what similar situations in this or other games other folks here wish there was a "third option"/peaceful resolution possible for.

In Skyrim you have the choice of siding with the Blades and killing Parthonax or letting him live and not having their support.  What I really wanted to do was turn that Delphine over to the Thalmor and watch them torture and behead the bitch with a huge grin my face!

Edited by Crazycrab

On 6/7/2020 at 5:21 AM, Crazycrab said:

In Skyrim you have the choice of siding with the Blades and killing Parthonax or letting him live and not having their support.  What I really wanted to do was turn that Delphine over to the Thalmor and watch them torture and behead the bitch with a huge grin my face!

I summoned my dragon and roasted her alive for 15 minutes continuously, lol. Too bad she can't be killed. I love that you hate this bitch as much as I do.