Register Now
DC

How do your position your gaming console?

Console positioning  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What orientation do you prefer?

• Vertical
    • Horizontal

For sure horizontal for me. I never liked standing my consoles up, even if they were made with it in mind. Like the 360, I always sat that beast down, because I was always paranoid someone would knock it over if I had it standing up. I felt safer doing it this way anyway, standing it also caused issues with the disc if I remember correctly. I know it grinded a disc or two of mine in the past. 

I prefer horizontal but with my new tv I have to have my PS5 stand vertical otherwise it won't fit on my entertainment center. At least it has a stand, though with it's odd design it needs a stand otherwise it can't lay vertical. :V Even when I had an original PS2 model I never had it vertical, I always think consoles look better lying horizontal.

My things just fit better horizontal, and I'm not just so used to it that I would prefer that layout. In my opinion it just looks better horizontally. My PS5 has to be vertical though and luckily my TV stand in the living room allows for that much room and still manages to look good. I had to take a shelf out of my entertainment center thing though due to it.