Register Now
lostsoul70

Stuck in a game

31 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I know because I also played many such games which were not allowed at that age. The ESRB and PEGI do have those age limitations, but I think most of the people don't follow these rules.

Yes, not all games follow the parental control guard. Soccer doesn't follow such rules, a 4 year old can play the game provided he or she loves it. 

On 10/3/2021 at 1:25 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's parental control ethics for the children. When. You don't guide them they'll simply misbehave and fumble in playing repetitively. 

Yeah - they are kids for a reason and it's your duty as a parent or guardian to look out for them and make sure they make the right decisions. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - they are kids for a reason and it's your duty as a parent or guardian to look out for them and make sure they make the right decisions. 

For sure, because if we don't guide them, their decisions might be so weird that they'll forget to do other intricate things simply because they are gutted through gaming. 

On 10/8/2021 at 1:41 PM, Head_Hunter said:

For sure, because if we don't guide them, their decisions might be so weird that they'll forget to do other intricate things simply because they are gutted through gaming. 

Exactly - they might get stuck in a particular game for far too long that it might start affecting their psychological well being. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly - they might get stuck in a particular game for far too long that it might start affecting their psychological well being. 

Yes, and we know what that means, simply affecting their mental reasoning as well. Which makes them thinking abnormal and not taking up attentive matters serious.